Registering the Examination Secretary (SUP), Class Teachers (GK), Subject Teachers (GMP)
In SAPS NKRA, there are certain cases where the SUP that is newly registered is still registered as a GMP. The teacher must inform the previous SUP and the previous SUP has to check the teacher’s status to determine his or her current level. If the previous SUP is still registered as the school SUP, the following has be done:
- Before anything make sure you know how to log in SAPS NKRA
- Click Enter (Masuk) according to type of examination
- Click Facility (Kemudahan)
- The submenu will be displayed and click to change admin (Tukar Admin)
- Click to choose Teacher (Pilih Guru) and the teacher list will be displayed.
Lastly, choose the name of the new SUP dan click Send (Hantar).
Update changes to SAPS HELPDESK
If any problems occur in changing the SUP and GMPs, the SUP needs to contact the SAPS HELPDESK to change the level, if SAPS still displays the status as GMP instead of SUP. A report can be made by submitting the school code or identification number of the new SUP.
For GMPs that are newly elected as GKs, they need to register as a GK through the Student Database Application (APDM). After which, the GMP must inform the SUP about the change so the SUP can change the level in the SAPS application. The school SUP only needs to click on the import menu: Data APDM > Senarai Kelas dan Guru Kelas to update the GK information. Refer to the following image;
- Click Import Data APDM menu
- A submenu will be displayed. Click on List of Class & Class Teachers (Senarai Kelas & Guru Kelas)
- The list of current class teachers will be displayed
Similarly, the SUP can change the status of GKs to GMP. The SUP needs to click on the list of users (Senarai Pengguna), choose the respective teacher’s name and click Reset.
To register a new GMP:
- Click the Teacher (Guru) menu
- A submenu will appear. Click to add teacher (Tambah Guru)
- Enter identification card number, name and gender
- Click Save (Simpan).
The SUP can also transfer the Admin role to another teacher, as follows:
1. Click Enter (Masuk) according to type of examination
2. Click Facility (Kemudahan)
3. The submenu will be displayed and click to change admin (Tukar Admin)
4. Click to choose Teacher (Pilih Guru) and the teacher list will be displayed.
Just choose the name of the new SUP and click Send (Hantar).
Besides these, the SUP can also handle the transfer of any GK and GMP to other schools, resolve the problem of having the same student’s name in more than one class, and register teachers and students in the APDM application to import to SAPS.
Do not ever leave your laptop turn on and leave the class, make sure you log out every time you finished the work in SAPS NKRA.